UNLIMITED FUN!

[PICS] Lupita Nyong’o Dazzles on The Cover of Glamour Magazine “Women of the Year Issue”

by Unknown , at 10:04 , have 0 comments


Lupita is Glamour Magazine issue cover girl. She is also listed as one of the women of the year.


In this new issue, she talked about her success,


‘I’m still adjusting. I guess I feel catapulted into a different place; I have a little whiplash…. I did have a dream to be an actress, but I didn’t think about being famous.

‘And I haven’t yet figured out how to be a celebrity; that’s something I’m learning, and I wish there were a course on how to handle it.’






(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PICS] Lupita Nyong’o Dazzles on The Cover of Glamour Magazine “Women of the Year Issue”
[PICS] Lupita Nyong’o Dazzles on The Cover of Glamour Magazine “Women of the Year Issue” - written by Unknown , published at 10:04, categorized as 2014 at 09:56AM , Blogs Ville , E! News , glamour magazine , lupita Nyongo , November 04 , women of the year . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->