UNLIMITED FUN!

“LINDA IS LOOKING FOR TRAFFIC” Kayswitch Comments on Reports of him denying His Baby Mama Entry Into His Home

by Unknown , at 08:33 , have 0 comments


Yesterday, it was reported that D’Banj’s younger brother and DB Records music artiste Kayswitch and his baby mama were embroiled in some drama, according to her eyewitnesses K-Switch’s baby mama Meena Subramani “stormed” his Lekki, Lagos home with their 7 month old baby in tow, she repeatedly knocked but was refused entry by security men.

All the drama was captured by an unseen eyewitness who was hiding in the bushes and taking pictures, which he/she later sent to the gossip blog.


In a phone chat with YNaija Kayswitch shut down the reports, see what he had to say after the jump and see the pictures of Meena allegedly being refused entry into his home.


All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR.




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
“LINDA IS LOOKING FOR TRAFFIC” Kayswitch Comments on Reports of him denying His Baby Mama Entry Into His Home
“LINDA IS LOOKING FOR TRAFFIC” Kayswitch Comments on Reports of him denying His Baby Mama Entry Into His Home - written by Unknown , published at 08:33, categorized as 2014 at 07:09AM , Blogs Ville , Db Records , E! News , kayswitch , lekki , linda , October 30 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->