UNLIMITED FUN!

IYAWO RERE! Toke Makinwa gushes about her boo, Maje

by Unknown , at 11:50 , have 0 comments


Toke who says she is working late took to instagram to gush about her understanding husband, Maje


Ayida. She said;


S/O to my darling husband, I am working late, he is home alone and he ain’t complaining .. He has nothing but kind words, motivation, prayers and all the right things to say to make me feel better. He already shares me with the world and I know he would rather have me home to eat dinner together but he is the first to say “workmustgoonbaby” and “youcandothis”and “iwouldwaitup”..in times like this, I am thankful that I married my besto. ”




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
IYAWO RERE! Toke Makinwa gushes about her boo, Maje
IYAWO RERE! Toke Makinwa gushes about her boo, Maje - written by Unknown , published at 11:50, categorized as 2014 at 11:34AM , Blogs Ville , E! News , September 11 , Toke Makinwa . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->