UNLIMITED FUN!

Timi Dakolo and wife reveal how they met; Both Share their Love Story

by Unknown , at 12:00 , have 0 comments


In a recent interview with Punchng, Timi Dakolo and Wife Busola revealed how they met and how they have been coping with each other.


Timi and Busola got married in 2012. They have 3 kids and the couple love for each other keeps getting stronger.


Read excerpts from the interview below:


On How They met each other


Timi:


We met at the House on the Rock church. I was not searching then, but simply minding my own business when I spotted her. I was standing behind the choristers on the podium when I sighted this fine girl. I went to speak to her by asking her why she was frowning in church. I remember saying, ‘Hi, my name is Timi Dakolo,’ and she said, ‘and so?’ You would not believe that she gave me a fake number and I started searching for her every Sunday until I finally caught up with her and challenged her for giving me a wrong number. It was my lucky day because that was how we started talking. This was in 2010.


Busola:


I gave him my genuine phone number but he thought it was a wrong one. Unfortunately, my phone got missing that day. After service, he followed us in a car to know where I was staying and later on, he kept coming to the house.


Why didn’t you attend to him the first day?


Busola:


I was not in a good mood that day. I went to church with a dampened spirit. I agreed to attend the service that day because I was encouraged to do so; it wasn’t just a good day for me.


How did the courtship fare?


Timi:


Initially, she suggested that we remained friends. I was afraid she could end up placing me in the ‘friend zone.’ I begged her to allow us move beyond friendship to lovers but she insisted. This was after more than a year. I patiently waited because I knew what I wanted.


Busola:


We courted for two years and some months. I never knew I could get married to someone in the entertainment industry. I felt they were not serious-minded people.


Why is Timi an exception?


Busola:


While he kept asking me out, I realized he was different from other artistes. He turned out to be a wonderful person.


Did you have the conventional proposal?


Timi:


I went to visit her and then put the ring in an empty plate of food. I was a little scared that she might say no but at the same time, I was convinced it was time to do it.


Busola:


It happened early in the morning. He said he wanted to make me breakfast in bed then he came with the plate covered and stayed a few minutes. I wasn’t expecting anything more than noodles but he opened the plate and brought out a ring.


What is that thing you would love to change about each other?


Busola:


He stays on the phone for too long. I want him to spend more time with me instead of being on the phone.


Timi:


She should be fast when we are going out and apply her make-up hurriedly.


How do you manage disagreements?


Busola:


We both apologise.


Timi:


Whoever is at fault apologizes first and more often than not, she does. I also do occasionally.


Do you two run a joint account?


Busola:


No, we trust each other and don’t need to show each other our bank statements.


Timi:


We don’t have joint account but monthly budgets. We have different accounts for different things and support each other financially.


DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Please note: All posts on this blog are meant to entertain, inform and educate members of the public. Any statement made by an interviewee on this blog (and statements not personally made by the author) is strictly the responsibility of that person who makes the statement, and not meant to ridicule or expose any person to public odium. We hereby apologize for any inconveniences suffered.



KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BBM CHANNEL HERE —> C0017D520


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR MUSIC LIBRARY


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR VIDEO ARCHIVE


KINDLY LIKE OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Timi Dakolo and wife reveal how they met; Both Share their Love Story
Timi Dakolo and wife reveal how they met; Both Share their Love Story - written by Unknown , published at 12:00, categorized as 2014 at 11:48AM , Blogs Ville , December 21 , E! News , timi dakolo . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->