UNLIMITED FUN!

[PICS] GHEN GHEN!!! Sylvester Stallone’s 92 Year Old Mother Works Out too

by Unknown , at 10:49 , have 0 comments


At 92, Hollywood star,Sylvester Stallone’s mum, Jackie is still a diva. Not only does she still rock full makeup,wear mini’s and sexy outfits,she works out rigorously too .


She said of her routine


‘I don’t waste my time going to silly Hollywood parties. You have to be a role model for seniors. And actually I became a role model for the movie stars at 50, because what they dread more than anything is getting old and shot. But I get more popular as I get older.

‘Hollywood fears age, but I think old is coming in. I think cougars are coming back. We’d all like to get there, get there like me. Not on a walker, not in a nursing home,’










(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PICS] GHEN GHEN!!! Sylvester Stallone’s 92 Year Old Mother Works Out too
[PICS] GHEN GHEN!!! Sylvester Stallone’s 92 Year Old Mother Works Out too - written by Unknown , published at 10:49, categorized as 2014 at 10:12AM , August 19 , Blogs Ville , E! News , Sylvester Stallone . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->