UNLIMITED FUN!

[PIC] Uti Nwachukwu Shares Photo Of Personal Invitation, Bottle Of D’usse Cognac He Got From Jay Z

by Unknown , at 01:27 , have 0 comments






Uti Nwachukwu has shared photos of a special invitation alongside a personalised bottle of D’usse he got from Jay Z. He shared the photo and wrote;
    THE Dusse is tha Sh!t… If I do say so mysef If I do say so Mysef���� only 20 personalities In Nigeria were sent this special package for Jay Z himself and I’m honored to be one of them! ahhh that moment you know U worth it. he he he looku looku me o. no jealous me ooo�� and Oh I get to host the Launch this Saturday. ain’t I blessed

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PIC] Uti Nwachukwu Shares Photo Of Personal Invitation, Bottle Of D’usse Cognac He Got From Jay Z
[PIC] Uti Nwachukwu Shares Photo Of Personal Invitation, Bottle Of D’usse Cognac He Got From Jay Z - written by Unknown , published at 01:27 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->