UNLIMITED FUN!

Man Stuffs 225g of Cocaine In His Anus Still Nabbed

by Unknown , at 15:42 , have 0 comments

drugz

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency arrested a 46 year old businessman Tochukwu Prosper Nzom with 225 grammes of cocaine in his anus while preparing to board an Air France flight to Paris from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport.

When interrogated, 46 year old Nzom who hails from Anambra state and is married with two children, said he would have made $1, 500 if he had succeeded in trafficking the banned substance.
“I was drinking with friends when I heard them talking about drugs. I actually volunteered to smuggle drugs because of my financial situation. They agreed to pay me $1,500 because it was only three wraps weighing 225 grammes. I am from a poor home,” he said

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Man Stuffs 225g of Cocaine In His Anus Still Nabbed
Man Stuffs 225g of Cocaine In His Anus Still Nabbed - written by Unknown , published at 15:42 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->