UNLIMITED FUN!

[PHOTOS] John Dumelo Narrowly Escapes Death,Got Robbed At Gunpoint!

by Unknown , at 15:28 , have 0 comments


John Dumelo has been robbed! The incident happened around 8 pm on Friday at Labone in Accra.


The thieves, who broke into the actor’s car made away with his black and brown traveling bags. Other items which they took away included laptop, John Dumelo’s bag which has his passports, unspecified amount of money and other important items.


Dumelo gives details of the incident on his Instagram:


“I was walking towards my car when I saw them taking my stuff out into their car….they said if I didn’t stay away, they would shoot me. I just wanna thank God for my life….#Godforgivethem


Approximately 30 minutes ago thieves broke into my car in labone and made away with my traveling bags (a black bag and a brown bag) including my laptop bag which has my passports and unspecified amount of money and other important items.


The car the thieves were using was a black one door golf 4.


With all due respect if do you come across the items Pls return it to the nearest police station. Or contact the cantonments police station on 0302 776571.




DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Please note: All posts on this blog are meant to entertain, inform and educate members of the public. Any statement made by an interviewee on this blog (and statements not personally made by the author) is strictly the responsibility of that person who makes the statement, and not meant to ridicule or expose any person to public odium. We hereby apologize for any inconveniences suffered.



KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BBM CHANNEL HERE —> C0017D520


ADD OUR BBM PIN: 2916382E


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR MUSIC LIBRARY


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR VIDEO ARCHIVE


KINDLY LIKE OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE



(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PHOTOS] John Dumelo Narrowly Escapes Death,Got Robbed At Gunpoint!
[PHOTOS] John Dumelo Narrowly Escapes Death,Got Robbed At Gunpoint! - written by Unknown , published at 15:28 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->