UNLIMITED FUN!

WAWUU! Ayo Fayose’s Brother Calls The Governor an Embarrassment To The Family

by Unknown , at 13:38 , have 0 comments

image


Talk about shots fired.


Elder brother to Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state, Segun Fayose says his younger brother is embarrassment their

family. Speaking with The Nation in Ibadan yesterday March 22nd, Segun Fayose, a UK-based accountant said

that he has cautioned his brother many times over his recent remarks insulting Obasanjo and Buhari but he has

refused to listen.


“It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to

Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country. I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me.

Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both

names should be protected. I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name.

As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his

father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them. I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I

said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true,

my six children should die and I should end up in shame. Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call

me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”he said



DISCLAIMER NOTICE:


Please note: All posts on this blog are meant to entertain, inform and educate members of the public. Any statement made by an interviewee on this blog (and statements not personally made by the author) is strictly the responsibility of that person who makes the statement, and not meant to ridicule or expose any person to public odium. We hereby apologize for any inconveniences suffered.



KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BBM CHANNEL HERE —> C0017D520


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR MUSIC LIBRARY


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR VIDEO ARCHIVE


KINDLY LIKE OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
WAWUU! Ayo Fayose’s Brother Calls The Governor an Embarrassment To The Family
WAWUU! Ayo Fayose’s Brother Calls The Governor an Embarrassment To The Family - written by Unknown , published at 13:38 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
▲
-->