UNLIMITED FUN!

Read up Toke Makinwa’s Touching 2014 Testimony

by Unknown , at 21:40 , have 0 comments


In years to come, Toke Makinwa would still be grateful for this year. The Vlogger got married, her career took off and she became a celeb. She’s being grateful to God and she shared this.


Read below.


Good morning….. As the year is slowly coming to an end, I can’t help but look back on 2014. It has been such an eye opening year. I learnt so much, right from the start and my biggest lesson this year is Change. I saw things change in the twinkle of an eye, God proved himself as my miracle worker, my destiny changer… I met YAWEH. The miracle working God. There were times I didn’t know where help would come from, those times I felt like giving up, God kept me. Thankful, blessed, grown, I’m ready for 2015.

Grateful to all the wonderful people I got to work with this year, the people I got to know better, those who showed me favour, the ones that tried to hurt me but blessed me in the process and all the prayers and kind words from strangers that I call friends. May God give us 2015 and many more years to come.



DISCLAIMER NOTICE:


Please note: All posts on this blog are meant to entertain, inform and educate members of the public. Any statement made by an interviewee on this blog (and statements not personally made by the author) is strictly the responsibility of that person who makes the statement, and not meant to ridicule or expose any person to public odium. We hereby apologize for any inconveniences suffered.



KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BBM CHANNEL HERE —> C0017D520


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR MUSIC LIBRARY


CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR VIDEO ARCHIVE


KINDLY LIKE OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE



(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Read up Toke Makinwa’s Touching 2014 Testimony
Read up Toke Makinwa’s Touching 2014 Testimony - written by Unknown , published at 21:40, categorized as 2014 at 09:19PM , Blogs Ville , December 26 , E! News , Toke Makinwa . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->