UNLIMITED FUN!

Racist Chelsea Fan apologizes to Yaya Toure over Twitter taunt

by Unknown , at 14:54 , have 0 comments


The Chelsea fan, who hid behind the name @IconicLamps, is the subject of a police inquiry after calling the Manchester City star a n****r on the social network. He deleted his account that night but contacted Starsport direct to state his remorse for his behaviour and to apologise to Toure.


He said: “I am the owner of the IconicLamps account and deeply regret my actions. “I apologize (sic) to Yaya Toure & to all those offended. It was a

foolish act and I deeply regret it as I’m not a racist.


“I have deleted the tweet & closed the account. I have learnt from this & have closed my twitter acc & will do the same for this 1 (sic).


“I just want to get my message through, no more. Thank you for your understanding of my foolish acts & I apologize (sic) to all again.”


Anti-discrimination group Kick it Out reported the tweet to Greater Manchester Police last night. They say they are investigating “a number of complaints” regarding racist tweets directed at Toure.


City refused to comment but are aware of the incident.





(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Racist Chelsea Fan apologizes to Yaya Toure over Twitter taunt
Racist Chelsea Fan apologizes to Yaya Toure over Twitter taunt - written by Unknown , published at 14:54, categorized as 2014 at 02:13PM , Blogs Ville , chelsea , iconiccech , November 05 , The Sports Hub , Yaya Toure . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->