UNLIMITED FUN!

Tekno Reveals he was insulted For releasing ‘Dance’

by Unknown , at 20:29 , have 0 comments


Hit single, ‘Dance’ may be blasting out of every street corner now, but it almost didn’t get the chance to see the light of day.


In an chat with Pulse, Tekno revealed that he got a few flacks for opting to put it out as a single.


“When I put it out I got insulted, people said I had better songs to put out but I said not to worry, even Gospel On The Beatz who produced my ‘Holiday’ track wondered why I chose to put it out. But 2 months after it grew so big. It’s so big that I’m even shocked.




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Tekno Reveals he was insulted For releasing ‘Dance’
Tekno Reveals he was insulted For releasing ‘Dance’ - written by Unknown , published at 20:29, categorized as 2014 at 08:22PM , Blogs Ville , dance , E! News , October 23 , Tekno . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->