UNLIMITED FUN!

Ronke Oshodi Oke thinks it’s right for couples to know what’s beneath eachother’s clothes before marriage

by Unknown , at 10:52 , have 0 comments


The Yoruba actress was recently interviewed by Vanguard, she talked about her marriage and why couple should engage in pre-marital $3x


Before now, I get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me.


People appreciate my boobs and I also love

it. My b00b$ are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie. industry.


On her b00b$ being her selling point?


Yes, it is and apart from that it is one part of

my body I cherish most.


On her views on Premarital $3x


$3x is a normal part of life just like money. I

know I am a Yoruba ambassador but personally I believe any body above 18 and

has a serious relationship can have sex even

outside marriage. The couple should know

what they have underneath their clothes

before they get committed to each other for

life. What if I do not like the size as a lady?

Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many

go into extra marital affairs. Even when a

man has everything in the world and does

not satisfy me sexually, there is serious

trouble. I cannot go into a marriage and

start regretting, besides, you won’t be able

to tell your family members what you are

going through in the name of marriage. I

can not manage $3x, it is either I enjoy it or

disapprove it


Why are you not living with your spouse?


I prefer how we live apart. At the early

stage of our courtship, it was a bone of

contention but later he knew what I wanted

and I appreciate him for that. If I really

want to be successful in my marriage and

career, this is how best we feel we can go

about it.




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ronke Oshodi Oke thinks it’s right for couples to know what’s beneath eachother’s clothes before marriage
Ronke Oshodi Oke thinks it’s right for couples to know what’s beneath eachother’s clothes before marriage - written by Unknown , published at 10:52, categorized as 2014 at 10:11AM , Blogs Ville , E! News , nollywood , October 26 , Ronke Oshodi Oke . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->