UNLIMITED FUN!

PREACH!!!!!! Ice Prince – “If I could Succeed,Nobody has an excuse to fail”

by Unknown , at 07:13 , have 0 comments


Ice Prince is undoubtedly a success story by all standards.He told Leadershipng that no one has an excuse to fail


“I always say, “Look at me as an example”. I came from Jos, which it not really an entertainment driven zone and it’s really a far place; thus if I can come out of that and still attain this level of success, then nobody has an excuse to fail. That’s my number one message- if I can do it then you can do”



(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PREACH!!!!!! Ice Prince – “If I could Succeed,Nobody has an excuse to fail”
PREACH!!!!!! Ice Prince – “If I could Succeed,Nobody has an excuse to fail” - written by Unknown , published at 07:13, categorized as 2014 at 07:10AM , Blogs Ville , E! News , ice prince , October 22 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->