UNLIMITED FUN!

[PICS] M.I Abaga’s ‘The Chaiman’ Album Tracklisting + Album Art Released

by Unknown , at 21:27 , have 0 comments


The Chairman season is finally upon us, M.I drops his third studio albumThe Chairman” nationwide tomorrow, after the long the wait and suspense he releases the official album art and tracklisting for the LP


The interesting thing about this album is that M.I is dropping it without releasing any single off the LP, he his definitely the first Nigerian artiste to pull of a move like that and we hope it pays off.


Peep the official album art, tracklisting and album credits.





The post [PICS] M.I Abaga’s ‘The Chaiman’ Album Tracklisting + Album Art Released appeared first on SIRKENAYO™.


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PICS] M.I Abaga’s ‘The Chaiman’ Album Tracklisting + Album Art Released
[PICS] M.I Abaga’s ‘The Chaiman’ Album Tracklisting + Album Art Released - written by Unknown , published at 21:27, categorized as 2014 at 09:05PM , album , album art , Blogs Ville , E! News , M I Abaga , October 29 , The Chairman . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->