UNLIMITED FUN!

[PHOTOS] Check Out Katy Perry’s Halloween Costume

by Unknown , at 06:25 , have 0 comments


Katy Perry hit up Kate Hudson’s Halloween Party dressed as a giant Cheeto.


Not just any Cheeto, but a Flamin’ Hot Cheeto.


While the costume choice may seem random, Katy actually has a pretty good history with Cheetos. She says the snack helped her through her divorce from Russell Brand.


“There were two weeks of my life after I found out the truth of my marriage, where I was like ‘Okay, all right. I can’t feel this,’” she said in the January 2014 issue of Marie Claire. “I was, like, just eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and drinking, and that’s it.”





(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PHOTOS] Check Out Katy Perry’s Halloween Costume
[PHOTOS] Check Out Katy Perry’s Halloween Costume - written by Unknown , published at 06:25, categorized as 2014 at 06:19AM , costume , Halloween , katy perry , November 01 , Uncategorized . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->