UNLIMITED FUN!

Kim Kardashian’s Advice for Women with NuðéS on their Phones

by Unknown , at 10:17 , have 0 comments


A few days back, an unknown Hacker hacked his/her way into the private iCloud accounts of some major stars. As a result of this Kim Kardashian had this to say to BBC:


“I think people in general just have to be cautious.I don’t have an iCloud account on my phone,”‘I think it’s a big wake up call for people to make sure they have every privacy setting,it seems like there’s a lot of people that love to spend their time hacking people’s information.And that’s just a scary thing,”I don’t even know where this cloud is or where all this information is that can be hacked into, I deleted my iCloud account ages ago because I didn’t really understand it and I was aware that it was so easily accessible.”




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Kim Kardashian’s Advice for Women with NuðéS on their Phones
Kim Kardashian’s Advice for Women with NuðéS on their Phones - written by Unknown , published at 10:17, categorized as 2014 at 10:01AM , Blogs Ville , E! News , Kim Kardashian , September 04 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->