UNLIMITED FUN!

Uti Nwachukwu confesses his 1st $exual experience was horrible

by Unknown , at 14:02 , have 0 comments


Uti Nwachukwu who is currently dating Saeon is sharing a very private part of his childhood.


In a quick chat with Net, the actor, model and TV personality talked about his first sexual encounter at 15.


“I remember very well who I had it with but I won’t like to divulge that. It was a disaster, you know you find out that what you watch is different from practical and you had to learn and I can tell you it was a disaster that the girl kept looking at me asking are you sure you know what to do and I was so embarrassed but the second time was much better.” he said.




Related Posts




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Uti Nwachukwu confesses his 1st $exual experience was horrible
Uti Nwachukwu confesses his 1st $exual experience was horrible - written by Unknown , published at 14:02 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->