UNLIMITED FUN!

[PICS] KeKe Palmer Is on the cover of BombShell Bieu Magazine; See other Photos she took for the Mag

by Unknown , at 09:56 , have 0 comments


The “ Just KeKe ” host graced the cover of Bombshell Bleu magazine looking absolutely gorgeous!


Speaking of KeKe Palmer, she is going to be the first Black Cinderella ever on Broadway. I presume y’all probably know that by now…


Inside the magazine, KeKe dished on growing up in the spotlight scandal free, her success and social media.


On transitioning from a childhood star scandal free:


“I’ve always wanted to remain who

I was, and show my growth in my

roles. I’ve grown up in these roles,

and people have finally been able

to see the growth in me as an

actress.”


On her success and social media:


“I’m here because I believed that I

can be here, and if you believe you

can be there doing whatever it is

you want to do, then you can be

there too, but you just have to

believe.”








(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[PICS] KeKe Palmer Is on the cover of BombShell Bieu Magazine; See other Photos she took for the Mag
[PICS] KeKe Palmer Is on the cover of BombShell Bieu Magazine; See other Photos she took for the Mag - written by Unknown , published at 09:56, categorized as 2014 at 09:18AM , August 10 , Blogs Ville , E! News , keke palmer . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->