UNLIMITED FUN!

[MUST READ] LOYALTY! How popular Publicist Ogagus got fired because of Yemi Alade

by Unknown , at 22:33 , have 0 comments


This piece is basically to express what loyalty means and what some people can actually do for people they are loyal to.


*damn, I was quite touched when I saw something on Johnny Crooner, Yemi Alade’s Instagram page yesterday.*


She wished her publicist, Ogaga Sakpaida popularly known as Ogagus a happy birthday, and along the message came something I really thought was fascinating. She said “happy birthday to my ogagus, the guy that got fired because of me”.


So as an amebo, I quickly asked his friends and did my background investigation, and found out he actually lost his job last year with Praiz’s record label in Lagos while working with partly on Yemi Alade. This simply was because he paid alittle more attention to Yemi Alade.


I pinged Ogagus innocently to ask him what made him work with Yemi Alde and he said; “The first time I watched Yemi perform live, I saw an international star. I believe in her 103% and will pick her over any other Nigerian artiste even Davido”.


Sigh! Now that is what I call BEING LOYAL!




(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[MUST READ] LOYALTY! How popular Publicist Ogagus got fired because of Yemi Alade
[MUST READ] LOYALTY! How popular Publicist Ogagus got fired because of Yemi Alade - written by Unknown , published at 22:33, categorized as 2014 at 10:30PM , August 08 , Ogagus , Uncategorized , Yemi Alade . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->