UNLIMITED FUN!

"I always knew I would be a beauty queen" - reigning MBGN says

by Naijabiggz , at 16:20 , have 0 comments

Reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Iheoma Nnadi, who beat 30 other girls to emerge the new queen last Friday July 18th says she'd always known she would be a beauty queen one day. The 19 year old South African based student/model spoke with Encomium mag after being crowned queen
"Buying a form means you are ready to become MBGN. I always knew I would be a beauty queen. Years back, the password of all my accounts was missworldforever. I have never participated in any beauty pageant before now. This is my first and I am so happy I won" she said
Iheoma is the last child in a family of 6 and has two sisters and a brother.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
"I always knew I would be a beauty queen" - reigning MBGN says
"I always knew I would be a beauty queen" - reigning MBGN says - written by Naijabiggz , published at 16:20, categorized as iheoma nnadi , MBGN 2014 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 Enta10ment
Theme designed by - Powered by
-->